Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Baby You....

as i look into your eyes
i see all the reasons why
my life's worth a thousand skies
you're the simplest love i've known
and the purest one i'll own
know you'll never be alone

my baby you
are the reason i could fly
and 'cause of you
i don't have to wonder why
baby you
there's no more just getting by
you're the reason i feel so alive
though these words i say are true
they still fail to capture you
as mere words can only do
how do i explain that smile
and how it turns my world around
keeping my feet on the ground

i will soothe you if you fall
i'll be right there if you call
you're my greatest love of all

arianna i feel so alive




weee~~ lagu ni bes...eden selalu dengar lagu n then terbayang wajah seseorang yang eden sayang n cintaaaa sangat2..hehe..lagu ni macam ada jiwa tersendiri..ekau semua cuba-cuba la dengar..hayati setiap bit kata dia..memang bes..ngee~~ 


my baby= nur aainaa ayuni binti abd rahman..
weee~~~ hehehe...

0 Pakat-pakat muhong:

Post a Comment